This 0.4 acre pool is to be booked exclusively including the lodge for a maximum of 2 anglers. Home to 70+ handpicked hard fighting carp including a handful of 20’s. A well stocked venue set in tranquil surroundings. Not only can you enjoy attempting to outwit some of it’s tricky residents, but you can do so in peace with the luxury of the lodge and it’s facilities.
Recently restocked with an additional 25 fish from VS fisheries. We have also fitted a new pump system to manage water quality and oxygen levels, this means we can also govern the water level after such a dry 2021.
With it’s varying depths, contours and snaggy marginal shrubbery it can be great fun exploring the features of the pool. Not only can you fish from the spacious double swim situated on the doorstep of your lodge, you can also access all areas which makes for some excellent intricate stalking opportunities.
Be prepared to deploy a multitude of tactics. Heavy baiting, bags, zigs and floaters can all be successful on there day. Feel free to call us prior to your arrival, a member of our team will be happy to fill you in on current goings on.
Whether you’re a newcomer to the sport looking to bag a PB or an established angler wanting to home in your skills, it’s a fantastic set up that has lots to offer.
We provide a custom built double swim with close parking and seating area, which will assure you a comfortable stay, full use of the anglers lodge is included in the ticket price, offering free hot drinks showers and toilet facilities.
- Max 2 anglers (3 rods per person).
- 2 x twin beds and bedding included
- Oven, hob, refrigerator and sink with hot and cold water.
- Kettle & toaster.
- Fully heated.
- 40″ Smart TV with Netflix.
- Secure parking with CCTV.
- Use of anglers lodge (Toilet, showers etc).
- All landing equipment provided (Nets, mats & slings).
- Generous double swim to accommodate multiple bivvys.
- Visitors may be allowed providing it is authorised by staff before hand.
- Minimum 48 hour stay.
- Arrival at 12 noon
- Depart at 9:30am.