How To Book Online
- Select the number of days you would like to book in 48 hour blocks by clicking on the first day & night and then your last full day & night on the calendar (Blocks of even numbered days should be highlighted no splitting into odd numbered quantity of days). Longer stays can be booked minimum stay 48 hours.
- When your dates have been selected you can now select how many swims you would like to book.
- Please ensure you have read our full terms and conditions.
- Click ‘Add To Basket’ below the calendar, this will then direct you to our shopping basket where you can complete payment and confirm your booking.
- Please note before committing to your booking, please have a detailed read through our rules to ensure you meet our requirements, if you fail to meet these standards you will be refused your session and you will loose your deposit.
No children under the age of 16 allowed on site.
If there’s 2 anglers occupying the pool you can use a maximum of 2 rods each. If there is 1 angler you can use a maximum of 3 rods.
All tickets start at 11:30am, arrival time from 11am onwards, you are welcome to arrive up to 7pm although you will forefit a number of hours.
Tickets durations commence with a minimum stay of 48 hours all the way up to 6 nights.
Departure time is 9:30am on your day of departure.
We provide all mats, nets, slings and water bucket, your not allowed to bring your own due to fish health and safety.